Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

My home has just been visited by a corpulent bearded fellow who appears to have consumed all my rum and mince pies.... I'm assuming its Christmas and the guest was Santa, unless I've just been burgled by Oliver Reed!!!!

I have always enjoyed festive period and I can see this continuing even when I'm in my dotage!!!!

I really enjoy the food and drink, decorating the Christmas tree and hanging your stocking out for Santa!!!! But, these days, I'd much rather see the stockings on my missus!!!!

Anyway, I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my readers a Happy Christmas and prosperous New Year.

I look forward to 2010 being a great year in the bloggersphere!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Logic

What the fuk?

Book Review: Good Medicine for Thailand Fever