The featured supplier for the month of November is the Salil Hotel in Bangkok. Hotel Description:
The Salil Hotel is a small boutique property, offering excellent service and accommodation set amongst Thai-colonial style architecture, it features 27 stylish guest rooms and suites.
Salil Hotel is centrally located on Sukhumvit Soi 8, only 2 minutes by Golf Cart to the Nana BTS Sky Train station. All main business districts, shopping centers, restaurants and tourist attractions are in very close proximity. The new international airport is only 30 minutes away. Thus Salil Hotel is suitable for both the business and leisure traveller.
The luxurious rooms are beautifully decorated in the Thai-Colonial style which provides you with the ultimate experience of a bygone era. There are different room designs ranging from 25 sqm to 35 sqm from stylish one-bedroom units to spacious suites-all fully furnished and equipped with deluxe amenities. All rooms have 29" LCD TV, DVD player, Satellite TV channels and in room movies.
- Complimentary welcome drinks and cool towel upon arrival
- Complimentary in room coffee and tea making facilities
- 2 bottles of complimentary drinking water daily
- Cable TV and satellite movies
- 10% discount off food at Café de Salil
- Free DVD & CD rental
- Air Conditioning
- Wifi internet access
- 32” LCD TV with 80 cable TV channels : NHK, Bloomberg, Fashion, DD sport, and other - worldwide popular programs
- DVD/CD player
- Free DVD movie/CD/books rental
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facility
- Mini bar
- Keycard lock
- Electronic safety box
- Daily room cleaning service
- Linen change service
- Laundry service
- Shuttle service to main street / Nana BTS station and pick up to hotel (Free 24 hours)
- Check in 1 PM and check out 12:00 noon
- Internet café at Café de Salil
- International dialing by operator/IDD
- 24 hours front desk
- Luggage store room
- Free DVD movie/CD/books rental
- Café de Salil : stylish coffee shop with its open-air terrace, offers a friendly welcome for all day dining. Lavish buffets are presented for breakfast, with a wide selection of Thai and international dishes, but there is also a full bar service and comprehensive a la carte menu offering everything from a simple snack to a full meal. Open from 6:30 am – 10:30 pm
- Tour desk
- Limousine service
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please visit the website at
I personally think this hotel is an absolute gem and one of the most under-rated hotels in the city. The standard of the rooms, level of service and quality of the food in their restaurant-cum-cafe is second to none, compared to the price that you're paying.
The location is great, being close to the Nana BTS (sky train) and there are plenty of bars and restaurants in the area. The only downside is there are lots of market traders/touts along the route trying to sell you tacky toursit crap!!!! But c'est la vie!!!!
However, I always urge people to do their own research before visiting Bangok and Thailand in general, as this will make your stay more pleasurable and you won't experience any nasty surprises.
Although I like this hotel and would reccomend it to any friends or family going to Bangkok, I am sure there are just as many people who won't like it!!!!!
If you would like to read some other independent reviews, rather than take my word for it, please click on the link below!!!